Team Feed Toolkit
Looking to bring your fundraiser to life? We've got everything you need from photos to talking points. Make it your own by telling your story and inspiring your community to get involved.
Team Feed | Feeding America Logo
Including the Team Feed logo in your fundraiser will let everyone know you are raising money for Feeding America.
By using this logo, you acknowledge it is for the sole purpose of fundraising through the Team Feed platform and will not be used in connection to any commercial purposes. If your corporation or company is looking to support Feeding America, learn more about corporate partnerships.
Add one of the panels to your Twitch channel to make it easy for viewers to find your fundraiser and donate.
Take advantage of our new Twitch extension so your community can donate directly in your channel panels.
1. Login to your Twitch Creator Dashboard
2. Go to 'Extensions'
3. Search for 'DonorDrive Charity Fundraising' > click 'Install' > click 'Configure'
4. Search for 'Feeding America'
5. Enter your fundraising page URL
6. Complete and save extension configuration
7. In 'My Extensions,' set as 'Panel 1'
Celebrate each donation to your charity stream with Streamlabs Alerts
1. Login to your Streamlabs dashboard
2. Go to ‘Settings’ > select 'Integrations' tab > choose 'Charity Streaming'
3. Choose ‘Feeding America’ for Charity Name
4. Enter Participant ID from Team Feed
a. To find Participant ID, visit your Team Feed page.
b. Look at url of page. Your Participant ID is at the end of the url. (https://teamfeed.feedingamerica.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=1111)
Fun Food Puns
Make your stream egg-stra engaging with food puns. Whether using them in chat or on stream, these are guaranteed to get a laugh (or eye-roll).
- Your generosity is unbeetable
- It might be corny but chat, you're a-maize-ing
- I a-peach-iate every donation
- We are doing some real gouda today
- We've achieved something berry special
- You all are squashing hunger
- Wheat a second, did you just donate?
- I can't ketchup with all of these notifications
- I am so grapeful for your donation
- Every donation guacs my world
Talking About Hunger and Feeding America
We know that talking about hunger isn't always easy. That's why we've put together these quick facts and figures to help you get started. Use them to help your friends and family see the impact their support can have in the fight against hunger.
About Feeding America:
- Feeding America's mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
- Feeding America is the nation’s largest hunger-relief organization.
- Through a network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs, Feeding America provides meals to more than 40 million people each year.
- Learn more about Feeding America.
- When you support Feeding America, you are helping our nationwide network of food banks deliver programs at the front line of hunger. Programs like school-based food pantries, emergency disaster relief, and Kids’ Cafe.
- Hunger is a complex issue. When people face hunger, they often struggle to meet other basic needs as well — such as housing, employment, and healthcare. That’s why Feeding America is committed to more than providing food for people in need.
- Learn more about our work around food recovery, safety and security.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, unemployment has soared and food insecurity is on the rise. In fact, 42 million people may face hunger because of coronavirus.
- Feeding America estimates 1 in every 8 people may face hunger in America, due to the pandemic.
- Feeding America estimates a total of 13 million children could experience hunger as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Feeding America estimates 1 in every 6 children may face hunger in America, due to the pandemic.
- Learn more about Hunger in America.
- Just $1 can help provide at least 10 meals to kids, families and individuals facing hunger.
- Food banks work to rescue food from grocery stores, food producers, and restaurants to provide to people who need it the most.
- 98% of all donations raised for Feeding America go directly into programs serving our neighbors in the U.S.
- Charity Navigator awarded Feeding America four out of four stars. Receiving four out of four possible stars indicates that Feeding America adheres to good governance and other best practices that minimize the chance of unethical activities and consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way.
- For more than 40 years, Feeding America has responded to the needs of individuals struggling with food insecurity in this country.
Other Ways to Take Action:
- April is National Volunteer Month and many food banks and pantries rely heavily on volunteers, there is no better time to get involved. Find your local food bank.
- Hunger is a national crisis. Become an advocate to end hunger. Through our combined voices, elected officials will listen.
- Everyone can play a role in bringing attention to hunger in America. Raise your voice by sharing the Lettuce Fight Hunger Challenge on social media.
Social Media Photos
Sharing your fundraiser on social media is one of the most effective ways to raise funds. Below are photos options to share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter or within your livestream on Twitch or YouTube.
Instagram Story Photos