Team Feed Corporate Toolkit
Looking to bring your fundraiser to life? We've got everything you need from photos to talking points. Make it your own by telling your story and inspiring your community to get involved.
Social Media Best Practices:
- Always include a link back to your fundraising page.
- Switch it up! Use photos and videos in addition to text.
- Thank your donors publicly on their social media pages or by tagging them.
- Keep your networks updated on your progress.
- Make sure that your tweets don't exceed 280 characters (use the & sign, shorten your url by using bit.ly, use contractions when possible and sub numbers for words).
- When tweeting, use the hash tag for your campaign and tag @FeedingAmerica!
- View sample posts
Social Media Photos
Sharing your fundraiser on social media is one of the most effective ways to raise funds. Below are photos options to share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter or within your livestream on Twitch or YouTube.
Instagram Story Photos
Team Feed Corporate | Feeding America Logo
Including the Team Feed Corporate logo in your fundraiser will let everyone know you are raising money for Feeding America.
By using this logo, you acknowledge it is for the sole purpose of fundraising through the Team Feed Corporate platform.
Talking About Hunger and Feeding America
We know that talking about hunger isn't always easy. That's why we've put together these quick facts and figures to help you get started. Use them to help your friends and family see the impact their support can have in the fight against hunger.
About Feeding America:
- Feeding America's mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
- Feeding America is the nation’s largest hunger-relief organization.
- Through a network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs, Feeding America provides meals to more than 40 million people each year.
- Learn more about Feeding America.
- When you support Feeding America, you are helping our nationwide network of food banks deliver programs at the front line of hunger. Programs like school-based food pantries, emergency disaster relief, and Kids’ Cafe.
- Hunger is a complex issue. When people face hunger, they often struggle to meet other basic needs as well — such as housing, employment, and healthcare. That’s why Feeding America is committed to more than providing food for people in need.
- Learn more about our work around food recovery, safety and security.
- During the first year of COVID-19, Feeding America estimates that at least 60 million people turned to food banks, food pantries, and other charitable food assistance programs.
- 1 in every 8 people faced hunger in America last year.
- Nearly 12 million children faced hunger last year, that's 1 in every 6 children.
- Learn more about Hunger in America.
- Just $1 can help provide at least 10 meals to kids, families and individuals facing hunger.
- Food banks work to rescue food from grocery stores, food producers, and restaurants to provide to people who need it the most.
- 98% of all donations raised for Feeding America go directly into programs serving our neighbors in the U.S.
- Charity Navigator awarded Feeding America four out of four stars. Receiving four out of four possible stars indicates that Feeding America adheres to good governance and other best practices that minimize the chance of unethical activities and consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way.
- For more than 40 years, Feeding America has responded to the needs of individuals struggling with food insecurity in this country.