Team Feed Corporate Toolkit
Looking to bring your fundraiser to life? We've got everything you need from photos to talking points. Make it your own by telling your story and inspiring your community to get involved.
Before getting started, create your custom URL for your single company or team pages to share a branded link through any of the channels that you decide to advertise your fundraising campaign, including sharing through social, email, and a QR code.
- If you are the team captain or have access to edit your company or team page, login to your Team Feed Corporate account and select the Your Page or Team Page option in the top navigation menu.
- Then, click on the “Settings” option on your campaign
- Scroll down and click “Customize” next to the URL tied to the page you wish to update
- Click to "Save Changes" to update
Social Media Best Practices
Sharing your fundraiser on social media is one of the most effective ways to raise funds. Below are best practices, post examples, and photo options to share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can also add these pictures within your livestream on Twitch or YouTube.
- Always include a link back to your fundraising page.
- Switch it up! Use photos and videos in addition to text.
- Thank your donors publicly on their social media pages or by tagging them.
- Keep your networks updated on your progress.
- When posting, use a hash tag for your campaign and tag @FeedingAmerica!
- View sample posts (See the Resources tab in your Dashboard for company specific sample posts)
Social Media Photos
Sharing your fundraiser on social media is one of the most effective ways to raise funds. Below are photos options to share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Instagram Story Photos
Share a Video
Sharing a video can be a visual and moving way to remind your team and donors why you are supporting the Feeding America mission. Feel free to add a video from the Feeding America video library that shares a story directly from the people we serve.
Send a Personalized Email
By sending a direct email to your community, you can open a one-to-one dialogue around your fundraiser and why you are supporting the Feeding America mission. Copy, paste, and personalize the email template below to help with growth and visibility of your Team Feed Corporate fundraising campaign.
I am working with Feeding America to support their mission of “advancing change in America by ensuring equitable access to nutritious food for all in partnership with food banks, policymakers, supporters, and the communities they serve”.
Did you know that for every $1.00 raised, Feeding America is able to provide at least 10 meals?
Through <COMPANY NAME>, I am raising funds to support Feeding America and the network of member food banks. 98% of all donations raised for Feeding America going directly into programs serving our neighbors in the U.S and Puerto Rico.
<CONTACT>, would you be able to make a donation to my fundraising page <insert link to Team Feed Corporate campaign in words “fundraising campaign”> today? At any amount, your support is going to be incredibly impactful to the Feeding America network and to those we serve.
If you are unable to donate at this time, that is ok too! We would appreciate you sharing our fundraising page on your social media or taking a look at other ways that you can get involved with Feeding America.
Add a Signature
When raising funds, an easy way to communicate your fundraiser to people you are talking to every day could be to add an extra line in your email signature. Be sure to confirm with your organization if you can personalize your email signature and if you can, try copying and pasting the line below with a link to your fundraising page into your signature to help reach as many people as possible.
Make a donation to <COMPANY NAME’s> fundraising campaign <insert campaign link to words “fundraising campaign”> to support Feeding America’s mission of helping people facing hunger.
Team Feed Corporate | Feeding America Logo
Including the Team Feed Corporate logo in your fundraiser will let everyone know you are raising money for Feeding America.
By using this logo, you acknowledge it is for the sole purpose of fundraising through the Team Feed Corporate platform.
Talking About Hunger and Feeding America
We know that talking about hunger isn't always easy. That's why we've put together these quick facts and figures to help you get started. Use them to help your friends, family, and colleagues see the impact their support can have in the fight against hunger.
About Feeding America:
- Feeding America's mission is to advance change in America by ensuring equitable access to nutritious food for all in partnership with food banks, policymakers, supporters and the communities we serve.
- Feeding America is the nation’s largest hunger-relief organization.
- Through a network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs, Feeding America provides meals to more than 40 million people each year.
- Learn more about Feeding America.
- When you support Feeding America, you are helping our nationwide network of food banks deliver programs at the front line of hunger. Programs like school-based food pantries, emergency disaster relief, and Kids’ Cafe.
- Hunger is a complex issue. When people face hunger, they often struggle to meet other basic needs as well — such as housing, employment, and healthcare. That’s why Feeding America is committed to more than providing food for people in need.
- Learn more about our work around food recovery, safety and security.
- During the first year of COVID-19, Feeding America estimates that at least 60 million people turned to food banks, food pantries, and other charitable food assistance programs.
- 1 in every 8 people faced hunger in America last year.
- Nearly 12 million children faced hunger last year, that's 1 in every 6 children.
- Learn more about Hunger in America.
- $1 can help provide at least 10 meals to kids, families and individuals facing hunger.
- Food banks work to rescue food from grocery stores, food producers, and restaurants to provide to people who need it the most.
- 98% of all donations raised for Feeding America go directly into programs serving our neighbors in the U.S.
- Charity Navigator awarded Feeding America four out of four stars. Receiving four out of four possible stars indicates that Feeding America adheres to good governance and other best practices that minimize the chance of unethical activities and consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way.
- For more than 40 years, Feeding America has responded to the needs of individuals struggling with food insecurity in this country.