Stream your fundraising
Live Fundraising is a great way to tell your story, engage with donors, and create a richer connection to the mission!
Great, how do I get started?
- You'll need a device to stream with (smartphone, desktop/laptop, Xbox, or PlayStation 4)
- Download a streaming app to your phone (Streamlabs, Twitch, or YouTube) or software to your desktop (Streamlabs, OBS, or XSplit)
- Set up an account with a streaming service (Twitch or YouTube)
- Add your streaming username to your fundraising page & save – you're ready to go!
- Click Your Page in the top bar
- Click the Settings tab on your page
- Choose your service and enter your username
- Note: YouTube requires you to enter the full URL to the live video, not your YouTube username
- Click Save Changes
- Share the link to your fundraising page on social media channels, text messages, and email to let people know when to tune in
Here's a quick guide of what you'll need depending on your device:
Smartphone with camera & microphone
Wireless data or WiFi connection
| || |
Desktop or Laptop
| || |
Desktop/laptop extras to customize your stream
- Add our overlay to your stream that shows our logo, your fundraising progress, recent & top donations (desktop/laptop streaming software only)
- Get on-stream donation alerts with the Charity Streaming integration in Streamlabs (desktop/laptop only)
Xbox / PlayStation 4
| || |
Once your streaming account is setup, add your streaming username to your fundraising page by clicking Your Page, then clicking the pencil icon to edit
When you start streaming from your streaming software (Streamlabs OBS, OBS, XSplit, or one of the mobile apps above), your stream will appear on your fundraising page.
We've joined Team Feed to help end hunger in America. No one should go without a meal, yet Feeding America estimates over 54 million people in America will face hunger this year.
We created this fundraiser to help provide these much needed meals to our neighbours through the Feeding America network of food banks and I'm asking you to join my in my cause. Every $1 donated helps provide at least 10 meals. It only takes a little to make a big difference. Will you help in my fight to end hunger?
Ever wonder what would happen if fairy tale characters were held accountable for their various crimes? Wonder no more… Coming this December, a feature presentation - “Sleeping Beauty: Every Rose has A Thorne” will be broadcast just in time for Christmas.
The tradition of English Pantomime has been around for well over a century now. During the Christmas season, theatre companies stage an over-the-top modern retelling of a classic fairy tale with plot twists, cheesy puns, and popular music. This year however with social distancing restrictions, it's just not possible to provide a live theatre experience for audiences in person.
We do have a solution - a virtual performance online via ZOOM!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Register online starting December 1, 2020 (GIVING TUESDAY) at 4:00 p.m. EST
...more information available at SLEEPING BEAUTY TICKET REGISTRATION
Suggested Donation: $20 to FOOD BANKS - CHRISTMAS is a time for GIVING to those in need in our community!
Evening Performances December 18 (Opening Night), 19, 22, 26, 30 at 7:30 P.M.
Matinée Performances December 20, 23, 27 and 29 at 2:00 P.M.
Doors open 15 minutes prior to performance. There will be a ten (10) minute intermission.
If you want to visit with cast after the show, we will be having a virtual Meet 'n Greet after the December 18 premiere!
Hope to see many of you there!
Click on the Donate button above and let's end hunger together!